General Terms and Conditions of True Fellas GmbH
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer or an entrepreneur in their at the time of Order valid version.
Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB). Entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB Natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, act in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.true- fellas.com/ .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
True Fellas GmbH
Rhenus Platz 2
D - 59439 Holzwickede
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After the deadline has expired without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
5) Rechecking or correcting the data entered.
6) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the "Order with costs" or "Buy" button
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Correct entries and input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.true-fellas.com/ . For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, cash on delivery, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
If we deliver cash on delivery, the purchase price claim is due upon receipt of the goods.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold also only applies to mail-order sales when the Transfer of the thing to the buyer on this.
(3) Upon conclusion of the contract, the customer agrees to the forwarding of his data, which is used directly for shipping, to a shipping service provider
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers have a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who is entitled to a legal transaction Uses that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Instructions on cancellation
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel these within fourteen days without giving any reason to revoke the contract.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
U To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
True Fellas GmbH
Rhenus Platz 2
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will send you all payments that we have received from you, including the Delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) must be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods, depending on which of the is earlier.
You must send back the goods or hand them over to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods back before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The statutory ones apply Warranty regulations.
§9 Contract language
German and English are available as contract languages.